Contact and links
- Abbey of Saint-Maurice d’Agaune
Oldest Abbey in the West with monastic presence without discontinuity for more than 1500 years.
- Saint-Maurice d’Agaune
City in which the 1st round and the final are held.
- Saint-François Church, Lausanne
Place of the 2nd round, and church where Georges Cramer was the organist.
- Tempslibre – the cultural agenda of French-speaking Switzerland
A powerful database to present all the events in French-speaking Switzerland.
- World Federation of International Music Competitions
The Saint-Maurice competition is a member of the FMCIM.
- Foundation of the Théâtre du Martolet
This foundation organizes in Saint-Maurice the concert (in September of the following year) for the 1st Prize.
- Kuhn SA Organ Builders
Builder of 4 of the 6 instruments of the International Organ Competition of Saint-Maurice d’Agaune.
- Benjamin righetti
Director of the 2018 Competition.